On 12/08/96 23:38:51 Jean Truax wrote:

>   Hello Martha...I want to thank you for your words of encouragement last
>week.  Next Wednesday I'm scheduled for a two-hour appointment with Dr.
>Heidi Shale at the Parkinson's Institute....You mentioned that
>your husband had participated in the 1996 Deprenyl (Eldepryl) Study.  Does
>that mean that Eldepryl is a really new treatment?
>.
Dear Jean, and all:

Oops! No, Eldepryl is not new. That date should have been 1986, not 1996. I
am sorry for the error. Sometimes my brain and fingers seem to get out of
touch with each other.

Let us know what happens after your appointment. When we first participated
in the study we met with Dr. Tetrud at the Health Department in San Jose.
Later on they moved to their own expanded offices nearby.  Now the Institute
has its own larger facility in Sunnyvale, where they have expanded their
focus to other movement disorders, and have a much larger staff. You will be
happy with the care and attention you receive there.

Martha