I have a wierd computer problem (is there any other kind?).  I run Windows
3.11.  I corrupted a file w32s.386.  Of course I didn't make a back up disk
of my system files (really dumb!) Bit I did of Wndows 3.11 (are they
different?) When I tried to reload my 3.11 without deleating the 3.11 on the
computer, it would not fix the problem.  I then coppied the offending file
from a friends Windows, as well as the application, and W32S.  In any
combination I tried, I could not fix the problem.  I went so far as
deleating the W32s file, and reentered from the copied files. I dont want to
deleat my entire Windows operating system. I would lose too many files.

Any ideas?
                                                                Peace, John