Dale,
     I am confused.  You've got me scratching my head (and I can't afford to
lose anymore hair).  I read your letter.  Went back and reread mine.  I just
don't see any area of disagreement.  I agree totaly with your assessment of
Barbara's List being "something for all" and certainly would not advocate any
changes.  My only plea was to gain support for people like you, Ernie, Margaret,
Marjorie and any "doers" who like to work on projects important to them.  Where
did I go wrong!!!  (I would like to hear from any one whe felt that I crossed
the line)

Joe Young
Butler, Pa