Hello Jackie,
My husband was on Clozaril two years ago.  The result was very favorable. He
was hospitalized for hallucinations and paranoia..The doctor prescribed
risperdal at first, it cleared his head but his mobility was severely
affected.  Later he switched to clozaril which not only brought him back to
reality, but also restored his mobility.  He was on the drug for a whole
year, but he no longer needs it.   There're risks involved, but we were glad
thatwe took the risks and put up with the inconvenience of going to the lab
every week.  Hope this helps.  Good luck!
Pearl ([log in to unmask])