George, George, George! You have really done it this time!!  What an
absolutely marvelous way of getting a point across!!!!

BTW, for those of you who have been posting humorous messages--please
keep it coming.  I've finally got Dad set up with his own e-mail and
subscribed him to the list (say hello to BERLIN).  Now he doesn't have to
wait 'til I get around to bringing him the latest news (and jokes) from
the PD list, and the HUMOR message in the subject line  is a great clue
on which messages to read first.

Dad is still just "listening" in, but I'm sure he'll be doing his own
posting just as soon as he gets this e-mail stuff figured out.

Thanks.

joyce
Lexington, KY
daughter of Berlin Sumner 77/8?