        To whom it may concern,                                   12/9/96
10:20 PM
     I really don't believe you guys and gals just paying all that
attention to one salesman and his gang who are just reflections of himself.
And you, Stan Houston,a Texan to boot fall for it all. First you write him
this angry longish note. Then you note that you "sure wish he would leave
us alone" and then you waste 150 lines of blah blah from him in the "name
of fairness" To who,Stan?
      You are a writer Stan and a good one. I enjoyed your piece on
Parkinsons. So may be I have higher expectations of you; you being a writer
and all. I thought you would recognize a big fat ego and not respond to it.
YOu do realize that he get off on using up up your time and energy. In my
trade that is known as secondary gain. Ignore him and he will fade
away.Ignore me and I'll send you another note.!
      No Stan I'm not angry with you or anyone else whith the exception of
myself for wasting my time on the sales man. he loves the attention. so
please guys and gals    SHheee  Ditto the sheeee on the sex survey. You can
never find a librarian when you need one.. Sheee

 Not at my best
   george   [[log in to unmask]]
       NTGAE