At 02:53 PM 11/24/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I thought I would throw out two unrelated queries about which I seem to
>be equally curious.  I would appreciate any comments regarding either.

>2.  Wheelchairs - Can someone recommend a lite-weight wheelchair I can
>throw in the car and move about in easily by myself.

I recently bought a light weight wheel chair from the catalog, Dr.Leonard's
discount health care catalog,  phone is 1-800-785-0880. $199.00.  I am quite
happy with it. Sorry I am so late responding. I had  a computer down for awhile.

--- Milo

Milo V. Anderson, Ph.D.
tel  707 965 2508
fax  707 965 3148

Milo V. Anderson, Ph.D.             Knowledge is free at the library;    Box
417                             bring your own contianer.
Angwin, CA 94508

voice 707 965 2508                     ODE TO A METAPHOR
fax   707 965 3148                  Ilustrations are useful,
e-mail [log in to unmask]             Or what's a meta-FOR.