As you may already know, I've developed a home page dedicated to
Geriatric & Hospice care (http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~drstall/).  I've
tried to make it practically useful for health professionals, patients,
and caregivers.

Content includes:

1)  Original articles & lecture outlines (including "Four Key Principles
of Geriatrics", "Change:  An Important Symptom In Older Adults",
"Advance Directives", "Rehabilitation In Older Adults", "Drug Abuse In
the Elderly", "Communicating With the Elderly", "Pain Management In the
Nursing Home")

2)  Geriatric assessment tools (with permission from the authors)
(including the Brink/Yesavage Geriatric Depression Scale, Lawton IADL
Scale, National Safety Council Home Safety Checklist)

3)  "Dr. Stall's Office" (forms sent for completion to my new patients)

4)  Links to the listserv lists GERINET, HOSPIC-L, LTC-LIST and
WILSONS-LIST

5)  Contributions from others (including the San Diego County Mental
Health Services Caregiver's Handbook)

6)  Other (my CV, my Netscape bookmarks, etc)

Please feel free to visit--your comments and suggestions are welcome!

Sincerely,

Rob Stall, M.D.

Robert S. Stall, M.D.
Internist/Geriatrician
GERINET/HOSPIC-L/LTC-LIST/WILSONS-LIST Lists Founder
14 Heritage Road West
Williamsville, NY  14221
Phone:  716 636-7531
FAX:    716 636-7532