Margaret suggest to Ivan that he hire a private fire or claims adjustor. It
will be well worth the 10 % or less fee that he will have to pay. I have used
then several times and it was well worth the effort to have a professional on
my side.  As example Insurance company at first gave me full credit for
destroyed  rug but never mentioned rug pad which was almost as expensive as
rug and cost of relaying rug pad as well as rug. They (insurance companies
conviently forget ) a lot of small items that a professional fire adjustor
will pick up on

Dale