Hi Dale,
        no apologies needed.  Just a case of bruised ego.  For over 40 yrs I've
been a salesman (kitchen cabinets, not snake oil) and prided myself on being
able to communicate (if you don't get your point across, no sale)  When I
received your response I felt that I had gone for the ball and, inadvertently,
stepped out of bounds.  I find the trouble with this new fangled age, my
thoughts are a 1000 miles away before my brain kicks into gear.
You and the others will always have my 100% support when ever you try to jump
over our self-created retaining wall.  Something I've retained and lived by for
over 50 years:
"It matters not how straight the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll.
I am the Master of my fate,
The Captain of my soul"
(If I was as smart as I think I am, you'd think I would remember the poem and
Poet).
Joe