Hi Laurie

My lovely wife works as a PT aide part time. She is in a pool 3-4 hrs a
day helping victims of strokes, accidents, and surgeries regain their
mobility. She has explained that they use floatation devices (long tubes
like I've seen at Wal-mart) to support the patients under their arms then
take them out in deeper (6') water where they can do their exercises.
IMHO it would be a great asset. You could see if insurance would pay for
it if the Dr would write a Rx for it.