Hi Deanna,

Pallidotomies are also done in Toronto (Drs. Lang and Lozano), and in
London, Ontario (Dr. Parrent).

They all have excellent reputations. At least one member from this list came
to Toronto from the U.S. for her pallidotomy.

There are also other centres in Canada where pallidotomies are performed.
Perhaps your health insurance would be a factor in where you decide to go.

Judith