Thanks Jack & Duane.
                    Of course I knew who wrote it immediately upon seeing your
mail :-)
Jack.  Please tell me you went and looked it up and didn't remember the whole
thing!!!  I thought I was doing well to remember the first and last verses.
Isn't it amazing; the power of poetry to be so inspiring???  I think the title,
INVICTUS, and the poem in it's entirety could be adopted as the anthem for all
PWP.
Joe Young