Hello everyone.  I have noticed comments in recent postings referring to
the 'fact' that PWPs who smoke have a longer life expectancy. I thought
that myth had been laid to rest now, but I know how hard it is to bury a
good old false trail like that one. I will make it as straight forward as
possible : The infamous result which indeed was published at one time was
WRONG. It was a result of incorrect mathematical processing of the research
data; when this was corrected, the smoking / PD link was no longer apparent.
( At one time I could have given all the details, but it was quite a while
ago, and the details are hazy. The result however, is not.
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>