I've been lurking for several months so now is the time to jump in.
My experience is similar to Ernie's.  My digestive system is slow but
sensitive to nausea.  On the one fortunate occasion I had of meeting
Alan Bonander, I told him of my nausea problem.  He suggested vanilla
wafers with the Sinemet CR.  With experimentation I found that 4 vanilla
wafers with water and a 50/200 CR one hour before meals gives the best
results.  The first CR of the day takes about 2 to 2-1/2 hours to be
effective.  My CR schedule is 4 a.m., 8 a.m., 12 noon, and 4 p.m.
I also take 2 eldepryl and 2 amantadine daily.  I adjusted to a high
carbohydrate-low protein diet, saving the protein for the evening meal
if possible; that requires careful meal planning and lots of label
reading.  Forget the Big Macs for lunch!

Thanks also to the nurse who gave the hint about the prune juice
cocktail at bedtime for releiving constipation.  8 ounces of prune
juice works for me. After 10 years that chronic problem has
finally been "relieved".  (Pun intended!)

This information network is the greatest!  Thanks to all of
you that make it so.

Happy Holidays!
*       Erv Birzer      63/4dx               *
*       5027 Via Jacinto                     *
*       Santa Barbara, CA 93111              *
*       805/964-4983                         *