Hello:
In answer to your question, the Toronto University Western Hospital at 399
Bathurst Street is the leading Movement Disorder Centre in Canada and
maybe even the U.S.A.  Dr. Lange , Dr. Kumar and Lozano have been
performing pallidotomies and also Deep Brain Stimulation.  My husband had
a Sub-Thalamus Nucleus in September 96 and has no tremor, walking and
balance has improved and he is trying to cut back on his sinemet.  He is
very pleased with the results.  It is strictly research and we will be back in
toronto for his three month assessment the first part of January.  If you have
any questions, have your neurologist refer you to Toronto.  You won't be
disappointed.

Trust that this helps you.

Bev