Hi Margaret:  I love the Desiderata also and have it on the wall above my
computer.  According to my plaque it was "found in Old Saint Paul's Church,
Baltimore; dated 1692.

Also, to Debby H.--my husband says he'd marry me again also even knowing I
would have PD; I feel very lucky.  I feel guilty having PD, for inflicting it
on him and my kids, like a burden, but that's me, not him.  There are many
horrible illnesses and there are no guarantees.

                                                        "Go placidly among
the noise and haste..."

                                                           Liz S.