Joyce Tames <[log in to unmask]> writes
> THANKS to (almost) everyone for making it clear in your SUBJECT line
> the concise meaning of your following message or the individual
> to whom the message is intended. Its much more productive. Chuck

I would like to add to that, my thanks to all those:
1. who take the trouble to edit out the unneeded bits of quoted
messages, and
2. those who trim their messages down to a screenful or less!

I once had a friend who wrote me LONG letters, apologising because he
"didn't have the time to make it shorter"!!!

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160

Turnpike evaluation. For Turnpike information, mailto:[log in to unmask]