On Wed 11 Dec, Margaret Tuchman wrote:
> To All,
> Those with browser capabilities can read Scientic American on-line:
> http://www.sciam.com/0896issue/0896techbus01.html
>
> Regards,
> Margaret Tuchman
>
> >The January 1997 issue of Scientific American features a very
> >well written article, "Understanding Parkinson's Disease" by
> >Moussa B.H. Youdim and Peter Riederer.  High-quality
> >reprints are available by calling 212-754-0550, or by fax,
> >212-355-0408.    I  recommend it highly  as a very good
> >coverage of the basic features of PD.
> >
> >Gaylord Rough       <72-14-NY>
>
> Margaret Tuchman(55yrs,dx1980) --NEW JERSEY

Hello Margaret, I have tried to access the above URL and got the
standard message. "No data could be fetched for this URL"  I was
clicking on the URL in your email, which automatically reads the
URL. this means that if you got it right, I got it right. what's
going on?  Are we "furriners" being excluded or is everyone having
problems? Or (surely not) is it just........me?
Regards, Brian
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>