Ohh my. (speachless) <and no cracks like, "THAT'LL be the day!> (giggle)

And Ernie's right - as I sit here in my wee office, with the rain causing the
upstairs middle bedroom to decend into my downstairs family room, awaiting a
call back from the insurance company,  DESPITE that I'm blushing... AND along
with the blush is a big ear-to-ear smile.

And along with the blush, and the big smile, there's also some tears 'cause
I'm deeply touched by the many messages posted here and the slew of email
(please bear with me on this one, folks, 'cause I will get back to each and
every one of ya) in response to my post about an issue that had been bottled
inside me for a LONG time.  (Uhhhhh... SOME of the tears might be because the
ceiling's leaking badly in the 3rd day of a whopper of a rainstorm tho)
<rueuful grin>

Thank you for understanding, and for caring, and for sharing so much of
yourselves here, because it's always YOU who give me the inspiration and
impetus to write something and post it on the list.

(Pssst) <whispering> And here I was thinking I was running into literary
competition from "Ron Amos, for his unbelivable hyperbole and outrageous B/S."
<grinning>

Love to you ....

Barb Mallut