>Great! I sign below and I would like to extend that to another Barb,,,
>the Patterson one and nominate then 1996  as the  YEAR OF THE BARBS.

Ohh, I love it, I LOVE IT!!  <---- Barb leaps outta chair and dances wildly
'round wee office, whiles blowing kisses at Barb P. and Barb J. and Barb Y.,
and... and.... and..... uhhhhhh..... Barb's l, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, and on and
on! <giggle>

Barb Mallut

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+