My apologies to Brian, et al....

This is what happens when I act in haste, not only did I post the August
issue's URL, but also assumed that the PD article is featured in the on-line
issue.  Sorry, wrong on both counts! The correct URL for Scientific American
is: http://www.sciam.com/
I regret the false expectations my message created.

Margaret

>Subject:       Re: Scientific American Article
>

>Hello Margaret, I have tried to access the above URL and got the
>standard message. "No data could be fetched for this URL"  I was
>clicking on the URL in your email, which automatically reads the
>URL. this means that if you got it right, I got it right. what's
>going on?  Are we "furriners" being excluded or is everyone having
>problems? Or (surely not) is it just........me?
>Regards, Brian
>--
>Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>

Margaret Tuchman(55yrs,dx1980) --NEW JERSEY