Hi Jon,

I'm not sure it is that simple.  There are so many other factore to
take into consideration.  One can be vegetarian yet clearly not avoid many
environmental contaminants/pollutants.  Take for instance recent findings on
increased incidence of leukaemia in children and proximity to (what's
the technical term?) overhead ?? power lines.  There are endless other
examples.

And I think also that 'vegetarian' could turn out to be a very misleading
term - in the same way we have been conditioned to think 'low-fat' necessarily
equates with 'healthy'.  Don't we need to unpack the assumptions behind
all these terms?

Beth L.