Barb,

Congratulations on your recent election as POTY.  During the euphoria of post
election celebrations several Listserv members apparently changed the name of
our Queen to "Mullet" (spiny-finned percoid fish with small mouths and feeble
teeth---certainly not attributes of a Queen POTY).  See attached message
headers.

I am concerned.  This random name change is evidence our Listserv may have been
infected by the MAYUT virus, so named because is was commissioned by the
Mexican-American Yamgrowers and Underground Terrorists.

Sorry to bring you this news.  The enemy has not been entirely eliminated.  I
suspected it when I read the recent Ron Amos post.  Accordingly I have notified
the CIA, Interpol, M and the usual operatives that the war against organized
slime will continue.

Regards,

Bob
(former 008, semiretired)

P.S.  I spoke with M this morning who offered to loan you 007's Aston Martin for
the duration.  She tells me it's recently been retrofitted with the new and very
secret Mid-range Internet L-dopa Loaded Information Technology (MILLIT) missiles
which are capable of locking on to Multi Level Marketing (MULLEM) targets at
distances of over 100 megabytes.  Each missile delivers 5000 mgs. of  L-dopa to
the target----enough to over-medicate the toughest offender----and creates
several days of incapacitating dyskinesia during which the Information
Technology component of the warhead plays soothing music to the home-bound
criminal.  The music contains subliminal messages designed to create
incapacitating dyskinesia in the subject the moment he/she should ever engage in
MLM with a doubtful product again.  I'll arrange to have the car delivered.
Keep your finger on the trigger.

Attachments: