Judy wrote:

> Seems to me a couple of days ago someone posted several web sites to this
> list in conjunction with online fraud.

Dear Judy,
Here are some candidates for questionable products:
http://www.usanainc.com/menu.htm
http://www.enrich.com/homepage.htm
http://www.bodywise.com/

And here are a couple that may help combat fraud:
http://consumerlawpage.com/
http://www.calgraf.com/mlm/

Has anyone found a yam cream website?

Judy, if you come up with any interesting results, please forward to me.
I have a student working with me and we're going to try to come up with
a presentation on nutrition fraud on the Internet for next April.

Good luck!
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,