Deeear (forgive my left hand!) dear Christine

Bless you.  And thank you for heaaring me.  And for allowing me to hear
you.  I am with you in all you say.  Just I feel my lot must be so much
easier than yours to contemplate.  I'm 52, so have 'had a life' so to speak.
Just thoroughly pissed off at being deprived of the 20 years or so I thought
was still 'mine' - or at having to share it with PD.

Now I'm sure there are many more of us out there.  Wanna come out?  This
is our list too, isn't it?  I think our difficulties are significant -
perhaps infinitely more significant than those of PWPs with carers.  I've
taken to saying (and this is neither original or new) that what I need
most in life right now is a wife.  Then I might be able to finish my Ph.D
and get a job.  And manage my PD.  But on my own I find I can't hope to
do more than just hang in.  And worry about the future.

Beth L.