Helllo out there. Just another quicknote. I  KNOW I mis-addressed my
last post, (wouldnt you know it?) But, as any ofmy blunders it  was
returned, whereas the others weren't. There is still a good chance
the probllem lies with me, my equipment or my server. In that case i
apologize for the trouble.
BTW, to the lady who was doing research  on sexuality in early onset

PD'rs I'm not sure if Ican add anything of importance, but if you have
some sort of confidential questionnaire/survey etc. I will fill it out.
(married at 19, diagnosed 29, seperated at 39, dreading 49 )
Bill