Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 11:31:12 -0400
From:         [log in to unmask]
Subject:      Alan Bonander's death - from his son Jason

This is a general note to everyone out there who knew my dad -
it's remarkable the number of people who in the past two days
have called or emailed to express their own deep sense of loss
for a man many of whom had never met.  He was a wonderful man; a
man who was able to touch so many people through this medium; a
medium, through this demonstration, that has proven to be such a
critical source of outreach.  No doubt through his memory and
the number of people whom he has touched, the hightened
awareness of parkinson's disease predominantly in the young will
continue to light the torch of action; to strengthen the
necessary bonds of support groups; and to assist those of you
who struggle daily to overcome the physical and emotional
bindings that PD can tie one with. With eternal gratitude and a
deep sense of loss, Jason Bonander