     The crowd roars as the Mighty George steps to the plate and sends the
first pitch from BIG JOHN Morey deep into Center Field. It looks like a
sure home run  that will win the game for the Mighty George and his gagle
of 8. But BIG JOHN who today is playing all 9 positions today[No DH in this
league]taking off at the crack of the bat [made by the skilled  bat maker
BERLIN of the louisville/lexington KY. area] races deep into center field
leaps up against the outfield wall and makes a ......GREAT catch, robbing
MIGHTY GEORGE of a certain game winner.NICE CATCH BIG JONH.
    And now a word from our Sponsor BERLIN. Maker of greats BATS. "You
know, a carpenter never retire, they just turn to something even finer,
like bat making... Well our post game commercial time is up BERLIN, MAKER
of great bats........................

  This is not a joke. This is Networking. Any resemblence to a joke is
purely in the mind of the reader.If it had been a joke you would have been
warned and given time to turn to your humor network.

>George, it wasn't a joke, it was an actual occurance. Plus, one of my major
>symptoms is short term memory problems.  I just don't remember that I have
>done something, so I repeat myself a lot...repeat myself a lot.....repeat
>myself a lot.....repeat myself a lot.......!
>                                                                Peace, John

GREAT CATCH, BIG JOHN!!
    george    [[log in to unmask]]