Jan, you wrote..........

     The real agenda of the "right-to-die" movement ......
and signed

>PJ King, RN
>Chairman, Bioethics Committee
>Pro-Life Wisconsin

 Jan,I refuse to let other people tell me what to think!  I want to choose
for myself from all possabilities.  If you want to discuss agendas, discuss
your own,the pro-life, not the pro-choice.

There was not a lot of condemnation of Salvi from the so-called pro-life
movement when he killed the Planned Parenthood workers in Boston!

Please allow people you don't agree with to make their own decisions when it
comes to their own actions which affect only themselves.
                                                        John Morey