Subject: A New  WEB chat forum  for medical consumers discusses
pro-cons of physicians and HMO's

Dear fellow members of PACS-L:

I thought you and your patrons should know about an important new
health information WEB site developed specifically for proactive
HealthCare consumers.

The Medi-Net WEB site has just introduced a special area for
interactive chat forums specifically for the discussion of
controversial  issues pertaining to consumer health and activism.

http://www.askmedi.com

At present the Hippocratic Forums provide an arena where consumers can
discuss issues or concerns dealing with the topics of physicians and
HMOs.  The WEB site's informational scope will soon be expanded to
cover a wide variety of free consumer health related information.
Topics will range from disease states and treatments to health
insurance.

Please, we need your participation for these forums to work. Please
pass the word around.

To insure impartiality , Medi-Net takes NO financial support from any
insurance company, health maintenance organization or physician group.

If you have any questions or comments please address them to me at:

Thank you.

Richard Bennett Schiff

------------------------------

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                        _/
_/        Central Supply & Services                       _/
_/        (Internet Training and Research)                _/
_/        PO Box 57247, Jackson Stn.,                     _/
_/        Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, L8P 4X1              _/
_/        John S. Walker                                  _/
_/  Email [log in to unmask]                          _/
_/        "To Teach is to touch a life forever"           _/
_/         On the Web one touch can reach so far!         _/