Friends-- Barb Patterson is too polite to say this, but I feel moved to
speak on her behalf-- Please remember that INSTRUCTIONS must go to the
listserv address < [log in to unmask] >  and NOT to the list
address < [log in to unmask] >  If you want to leave the list
you have to signoff YOURSELF--  and if you have lost the original instructions
you got when you joined, the computer ate them, or whatever, and haven't
saved them when I've reposted them on many occasions, just email me OFFLIST
and I'll be happy to send you the great listserv info that Jeff Jones prepared
for us!   This will save bandwidth for all concerned, and be much appreciated,
as well as helpful to you in a pinch.  :-)
Camilla Flintermann,CG