        Having trouble with machine, but we seem to be able to reply OK.
Gordon would agree with George Lussier--one surgery at a time. Gordon's was
done at the Oregon Medical School, Portland, Oregon, by Dr. kim Burchiel. he
definitely stated one at a time and also, before the second surgery for his
left side tremors, that there might be some speech problems and there were.
        Dr. Burcheil was a student of Dr. Laitenen, the Swedish
neuro-surgeon. Everyone does not agree with Dr. Iacona, obviously.
        Good luck to you and we really don't wish to upset you.
        Thea and Gordon Seese