In a message dated 96-12-14 20:38:35 EST, [log in to unmask] (John Morey)
writes:

<< Dale, here are my guesses:

 " I know God will not give me anything I can 't handle.  I just wish that He
 didn't trust me so much. "  - Billy Graham

 "There are risks and costs to a program of action, but they are far less
 than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction."      hint  an
 american politican - John Kennedy

 I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what
 can't be done" -Bill Gates

John not bad  the Kennedy choice is correct and  the first quote is by an
inspirational world personality. But not Billy Graham.  The third one is
tougher but it fits the person when you know the answer.

The non US contingent is complaining that they do not have enough time to
respond ,that the contest is stacked against them because all USA Sayings or
that I am not serious about the money.

To respond I meant this as a fun thing to do on a rainey day I'm sorry I came
accross as the ugly american.

I extend the challenge 48 hours beyond the original time set, and I am
absolutely  serious about the donation if all three names are detected and
responded to here  on the list

Do not play if you do not want to play.

Dale Severance