Dear listfriends,

I'm very sad, because I can't deliver PAN the $100,000, but I will try to
give the answers.

Of course they are all three well known Parkies or well known by Parkies!

1)  "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that
He didn't trust me so much". These words are spoken by John Cottingham,
because he is doing that many things for his fellow parkies, that he hardly
can do anything else.

2) "There are risks and costs to a program of action, but they are far less
than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction." These words
are in the epilog of the famous mr. Bill Udall, who is going to be the
master of finance in the new government of Bill Clinton.

3) "I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done" These words I could have spoken myself, but I didn't so
it must be the other possiblity : Dale Severange.

I know you wanted the answers before 3.00 am sunday morning and I think I
made it in time. It's a working day here so it will be within about 10 hours
before I know for 100 % sure I'm right. (who said I'm right till they tell
me I'm not?).

Have a wonderful day from a sunny Israel.

Kees Paap

PS. I'm not bored, never am and never will be, the same for the people in my
surroundings, I keep them so bored, that they think they are busy:)