On Fri, 13 Dec 1996 22:20:19 -0500
Debbie wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone has seen any interesting, useful cookbooks which
>would be useful for the PWP. Low-protein, not low-fat do not seem to be
>popular at the bookstore.
>...just trying to do some christmas shopping...and keep my mother eating...
>thanks,
>debbie

Debbie,

My suggestions are not exactly X-mas gift caliber, but useful sources of
information nevertheless.

I received a seven page "Low Protein Meal Planning for People with
Parkinson's" from Parkinson' Disease Foundation, Columbia Presbyterian Medical
Center, New York, 800-457-6676.

The National Parkinson Foundation, Inc., 800-327-4545 also has a booklet
available, Nutritional Considerations of Parkinson's Disease, The Route to
Better Management of Parkinson's Disease.
Regards, Margaret

Margaret Tuchman(55yrs,dx1980) --NEW JERSEY