Dear All,

I introduce myself as Chris Smith, a 16 year-old student (From United Kingdom).

I have joined the mailing group on behalf of Richard a family friend, 49 years of age who has had Parkinson's
disease for the past 8 years.  He has difficulty in locally finding detailed information on Parkinson's.

He has recently changed medication, with some problems, from "Celance" (Pergolide) to "Requip" (ropinirole).

He will in the near future need to change to "Apomorphine" injections.  He would like to hear from anyone, who
has experience of this treatment, especially if it is available in tablet form, and whether anyone has
experience of using this drug, and would share it with him.

Please mail any messages for Richard to me at

and I will pass them on.

Many thanks,  Chris.