I've been without email, excepting the random one or two that somehow arrived
ANYWAY, for the last 48 hours!   One of MSN's servers has been down for
"routine service," and GUESS who's account is on THAT server....

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO angry I could just lie down on the floor an have a tantrum....
uhhhh.... except I'm much too dignified to do anythin' like that. but if I
wasn't, I WOULD!  Dammit... I MISS MY EMAIL!  I MISS MY FRIENDS IN THE PD
LIST!!!   And when I don't read 'bout ya all, well, I worry 'bout ya.  Heck...
I don't even know if THIS'LL get to the list or not.  RATS!

It's not FAIR! <shuddup, Ernie!  I can HEAR you chuckling!> (giggle)

Barb Mallut (pouting and sulking and calling Bill Gates nasty names)