Hi Chris - I believe you could be writing on behalf of a Richard from East
Anglia.  If this is the case, then he has had plenty of information about
apomorphine including  a video on the Britajet pen and the Apomorphine pump
as well as all of Britannia's latest booklets.  To change form Celance
(Pergolide) to Requip (Ropinerol) when you are dyskinetic is not easy and
it takes time to build back up to the right level.

I believe apomorphine is on trial by nasal spray and by transcutaneous
patch, but I do not know about tablet form.  As the Publicity Secretary of
YAPP&Rs ( the young onset Parkinson's Partners and Relatives) I will
willingly send you our information  pack with reading lists if you would
like them.
regards Emma