In a message dated 96-12-16 06:27:41 EST, Rweeks writes:

<< Dale,
 I will help you with Nebraska if you will send the packet of materials.

 I will warn you that I will not get to it until January 4....so don't make a
special trip to the mail box.

Thanks Rita Enjoy the holidays and we will speak after the first of the year

Dale Severance
---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    State support group help
Date:    96-12-16 06:27:41 EST
From:    Rweeks
To:      DaleS99846

Dale,
I will help you with Nebraska if you will send the packet of materials.

I will warn you that I will not get to it until January 4....so don't make a
special trip to the mail box.

I am looking forward to having all of our family here for Christmas holidays.
 First time in 3 years we have all been together......miles and commitments
are difficult at times.
Emily...........husband/son....Modesto California (spouse abuse program
coordinator for probation dept.)
Jon.............plus girlfriend ....Mountain View CA, Systems
Analyst/research/Sun Microsystems (age 29)
Derek..........Herrenberg Germany....marketing product manager;
Hewlett-Packard. (just outside Stuttgart) - age 27
Drew............Praha, Czech Republic.  Marketing Research- Eastern Europe.
Information Technology hardware. (IDC - american company).  age 26.
D&D arrive on Thursday and will travel together from Frankfurt.....allows
them some catch up time with each other. The others come on Sun and Tues next
week and then start to leave with the last departure on Jan 2.

Hope that you enjoy the holidays.

Rita Weeks
6340 Rainier Drive
Lincoln, NE 68510

402 483 6911

(Also feeling very OLD today at (52).............not my calendar years that
is bothering me..........but, my daughter had her 30th birthday
 yesterday!!!!  That was a tougher thing to swallow than my own 50th!)