        A week ago an article in the Redding Ca. newspaper featured a study
at the the Canadian Universities, Queen's and Dalhousie on the receptor,
p75, which should be complete in humans by age 2. Reactivity of this
receptor in later life can destroy nerves.
        They are working on mice now with the idea of blocking the damage,
the type caused by
alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
        I would have thought there would have been some comment. We are
awfully good at passing on interesting information.
        If this makes no sense, well, I don't understand it. I feel as if
I'm doind a book report on aomething I never read..
                Thea Seese (Mrs. Gordon)