Thank you Svend for your Nov 29th posting regarding "Disease as a
Challenge".

I appreciate the information from you as a professional Psychologist and
as a Parkinson patient.

I have often wondered if there are any neurologists with Parkinson's who
have responded to the listserv and I have missed them.  I remember an MD
I believe he wrote a book that was mentioned.

Anyway, I find Bernie Siegel very interesting and would like to read and
hear more about being in the 15-20 per cent of those diagnosed who look
at the diagnosis as a "challenge".  Maintain a postive fighting
attitude, are able to love themselves and others and continue to look
for solutions.

Has anyone else on the listserv read Bernie Siegel's book: "Love,
Medicine and Miracles" ?? or a similar book ??

--
Barbara Jensen