Hi "Susan D. Hamburger" <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote
>     SJS,
>
>     I have been a PD caregiver for more than 15 years.  My response to your
>recent posting to this List was that you are new to 'us' and have not
>gleaned that we are a thoughtful, caring, yet joyfully irreverent group at
>times,

>     Do you honestly believe that we do not understand the seriousness of
>this disease?  Do you honestly think that we don't care about other's
>feelings?  Do you honestly think that we would not do ANYTHING to make it go
>away?
>
>    I would be happy to 'talk' to you about how hard it is to see my husband
>deal with PD, how heroic I think he is, how deep my hurt is at times, how
>you also must hurt at times, but please understand that we are all trying to
>deal with it in the best way that we can.  I hope Dale does not now retreat
>from his meaningful participation in fear of offending someone.

You were kinder in your response than I - I admire you for that. I think
I get less tolerant as I get older and more Parkinsonian! I shall try to
model my irritated responses on yours.

I too hope that Dale keeps involved with us. No one ever made an
omelette without breaking the odd egg!

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160