You were kinder in your response than I - I admire you for that. I think
>I get less tolerant as I get older and more Parkinsonian! I shall try to
>model my irritated responses on yours.

Jeremy,

     Thank you for your note.  I was also initially somewhat irritated at
the SJS message but I think that we all have real problems dealing with PD
at times and it sounded to me like SJS, whoever that is, was having 'one of
those times'. But my first reaction was the same as yours - lighten up!

  Best regards,

  Susan Hamburger, caregiver for Stan, 61/15+
It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the
best, you very often get it.
                     W. Somerset Maughm