Dear Wanda-- I'm glad you found the PD list, even if the time is such
a difficult one for your family--there has been a lot of recent discussion
of the NH question on the sublist for caregivers of PWPs, and if you'd like to
join that list I think you'd find support and understanding for the pain you
feel now. To join, send just this:
              SUBscribe CARE (your first and last names)
Information will be sent to you. (These instructions were posted here
not long ago, and are repeated regularly--any CGs are welcome!)
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7,Ohio