>Every morning I do a self inspection to see how many of yesterday's goals did
>I complete. What are my goals today. Have I frittered away the reservoir of
>enegy , skill or time  that I stll retain, then I shed a tear  and plow on,
>what can I do today to make a Parkies life of better quality
>
>What do you all do when you start a day, do you think about what you are
>doing or can do or does one day drag into the next?  Soo many dam tears I can
>not see the key board.

Dale,

     My husband had to retire on disability about 4 years ago.  The hardest
thing for him was not feeling productive - not getting much done each day.
He had lived a very goal oriented life at work and it took a long time for
him to accept the fact that it was OKAY not to get 'a lot done', to take a
nap during the day, etc.  Your daily self-inspection of what you
accomplished of yesterday's goals seems like what he went through.

     It sounds like you are experiencing a lot of anxiety over it and need
to relax, and literally do what the old saying says - Enjoy each day!  I
think the most important job a Parkinsonian has, is to take care of their
health first - exercise, eat right, and learn to relax.  Have you discovered
yet that stress and anxiety make the symptoms worse?  Anyway, you didn't ask
me, but I know things will get better for you if you can reduce your
expectations for yourself and just enjoy what you are able to do!

  Best wishes,

  Susan Hamburger, CG for Stan, 61/15+
It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the
best, you very often get it.
                     W. Somerset Maughm