Good day,
        Your mental vitamin prescription for the week.   :-})
Jeff

"Choice" from the "On the Line" SportsMind manual.

Choice:  A decision based upon information, understanding, knowledge and
intuition.

Everything we are and have is the result of choices we have made in our
lives.  We choose our attitudes, beliefs, behaviors, and feelings, These
choices determine the course of our lives.

You may not always have the choices you would like, but even in the worst
case there is always choice.  You may not have chosen your project deadline,
but you can choose how you will react to that fact and the actions you will
take.

People who do not believe that they have a choice go through life as
"victims".  They are victims of circumstance, of their managers or their
jobs.  They allow other peoples' choices to dominate their lives and see
others as responsible for their unhappiness.

~*~  Choice is empowering.  By making choices we are exercising our personal
power.  We are fundamentally creative.  We can always make choices - the
more the better.

~*~  A good way to approach any situation is to say, "Here is the situation
now.  What do I want to be different?"  Choose the outcome you want and
create it.

~*~ People who always complain, who withdraw from participation, who seek
revenge, and who are out of integrity have made these choices.

~*~ People who are happy, who are joyful, powerful, and honest, and who
maintain their integrity have made those choices.  They have chosen
happiness, joy, power, honesty, integrity.