Dear Jennifer--I do not take exception to your post about the shift in the
tone of the list of late,in fact I feel you expressed well what has been in the
 back of my mind, unexpressed. While I haven't seen on the PD list the
fierce flaming that I think is common on many, I did find myself wondering
how the 2 members of our support group who are about to get access to the list
would react to some of the discourse. It is not exactly what I've been bragging
 about to the group for a month ofSundays! You make a valid point that the
personal criticisms, like other purely personal messages we've tried to
limit in the past, is more appropriately sent to the individual directly.
Now, are my windows also at risk?
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter, 78/7,Ohio