Wanda, you wrote........  I really know it's a NH.  (I can't even type it out.)

Wanda, I had to put my Mother in a nursing home last month.  She was too
disoriented to care for herself.  But once we (not the nursing home) took
over the management of her drugs by getting a qualified Dr. to give her the
correct medication, she pretty much got better and I hope to have her out of
the NH and into an assisted living home.

                                                                Hang in there,
                                                                        Peac
e, John