At 12:07 am 18/12/96 -0500, Kathie Tollifson wrote:
>This might explain the "Parkinsonian personality"....all my PWP friends
seem to have a very high tolerance emotionally and functionally for stress,
>frequently career related. All seem to have above-average ability to focus
>and concentrate. Maybe this quality has backfired on us???

Hello Kathie,

This is an interesting observation, but most PWP that I know, myself
included, have a very LOW tolerance for stress. I had a high pressure job,
and was able to handle stressful situations very well. One of the first
indications that something was not right was my loss of this ability to
handle pressure. I have also noticed since being diagnosed, that my
abilities to focus and concentrate have diminished.

Judith